Job duties include, but are not limited to:
· Providing supervision and direction to all nursing staff.
· Communicating responsibilities and expectations including duty areas.
· Addressing employee conflicts and concerns.
· Monitoring general performance.
· Participating in performance evaluations.
· Leading as-needed nursing huddles to communicate expectations and delegate tasks.
· Participating in development, implementation, and adjustments to patient care protocols, refills, etc.
· Creating and monitoring staff schedules, including start time and duties.
· Overseeing response to schedule and patient volume changes, including reassignments, implementing triage protocols, etc.
· Scheduling and conducting back-office meetings.
· Facilitating training. Assessing competency in duty areas.
The ideal candidate will be a Nebraska licensed Registered Nurse with supervisory experience. Supervisory experience in a medical practice setting preferred.
Positive and supportive work environment. M-F daytime hours.
Job Type: Full-time